Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 6

Hello all, today was a long ride of 74 miles. I started in Palo Verde, CA stopped for a little snack and break at McDonald's in Quartzite, AZ and finished just west of Hope, AZ off of highway 60. Where I am camped tonight looks like the moon, nothing around to really look at which is nice after a long ride it makes it easier to go to sleep. I crossed over into Arizona early today and am glad to have one state down. So far 271 miles, tomorrow I will head for Wickenburg, AZ about 61 miles away and than onto Phoenix on Saturday for a day off on Sunday to relax. I hope to have more photos to show everyone than. Till next time, Jochen.


My camp location for tonight.


Todays route.


Todays route again with the terrain.


My trip so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment