Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 10 and 11

Well folks, Tim here again. I think dad is having some technical difficulties with both his phone and his GPS. As of last night we know that he is okay, he spoke with Joan to congratulate her. We have not heard from him today so the maps that I have put up are purely best guess information as to where he was, is and is going. I want to thank Blaise for his help in getting the message to dad out on his ride about the birth of Orly. Dad before he left told the family that he plans on taking Sundays off to relax and checking with phone calls, so I hope that this stays true and that we will hear from him on Saturday or Sunday of this week. I know his main goal is right now is to get to 1-25 in New Mexico. So for now updates may not come as frequently and provide as much information as last weeks posts did with the current situation. Please keep checking back to see if there is anything new to report. Thank you all also for all the comments to dad on his trip and congratulating him on the birth of Orly and for taking time to read this blog to see where and what dad is up to. I hope that you have enjoyed it as much as I have putting it all together.

Tim










1 comment:

  1. glad your trip is being posted...also congratualtions on baby....love G.

    ReplyDelete