Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 31

Hello all from Emory, TX. Todays ride was about 55 miles and the wind and weather were in my favor today. It is nice when you don't have to fight the wind while riding your bike. There was a storm that came through the area on Saturday and I saw a lot of tree damage from the storm but no damage to any homes. Tonight I am camping here in Emory but there is no bathroom to use so I need to go to the Dairy Queen here in town to use the bath room. I enjoyed my time with Antje and Don and I was glad that I could catch up with them and to get some good home cooked food again. Tomorrow I hope to make it to Gladewater, TX about 56 miles from here.

Till tomorrow, Jochen

Emory, TX

My ride today (55 miles ridden, 56 tomorrow to Gladewater)

My ride so far 1511 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment