Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 30

Hello from Princeton, TX. Tonight I am at my friends Antje and Don's house. It has been many years since I have seen them, but it is nice to catch up after all these years. I got here just in time for a birthday party where I got some good food to eat. It is nice to be able to relax for 2 days and know that I don't have anywhere I have to be. Todays ride of 42 miles was very windy. I will be glad when the wind dies and makes my ride much easier. On Tuesday I will start riding toward Emory, TX about 55 miles from here. I hope to make it to Shreveport, LA in 4-5 days of riding. It is hard to believe that I have ridden over 1400 miles since I started my trip. I was hoping to get to I-25 and I did, getting to Princeton puts me even closer to my goal of the Atlantic coast.

Till Tuesday, Jochen


Todays ride from Denton to Princeton. TX (42 miles)

An idea of my next couple days of riding (Emory 55 miles, Gladewater 56 miles, Marshall 35 miles, Shreveport. LA 41 miles)


My trip since Phoenix (1061 miles)


No comments:

Post a Comment