Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 22

Hello all, well as I was in my room last night I was watching the weather on the news and mentioned was the impending winds that would be coming into the area on Sunday. So I decided to skip Saturday as a day off and I rode to Tatum, NM today. Todays ride was about 73 miles and I broke the 1,000 miles mark of my ride. There really is not much here in Tatum. I am staying at the only motel in town and that is really all there is here. I am glad that there is air conditioning in my room. Tomorrow I hope to make it to Brownfield, TX about 63 miles away. With tomorrows ride I will finish my third state and enter into a new time zone.

Till tomorrow, Jochen.

Tonights motel location, as you can see there is not a lot around.

Todays terrain

Todays ride
My ride so far (1025 miles ridden)

No comments:

Post a Comment