Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 21

Hello from Roswell, NM. I got in early today after staying in a motel last night to get an early start today. Today I rode 30 miles to an Elder Hostel here in Roswell from Riverside, NM. Todays ride was mostly uphill. I thought that after going over a 7,200' hill yesterday that todays ride would have been easier. I have decided to make tomorrow my day off before I head toward Brownsfield, TX 137 miles away on US 380. I did my laundry today and went to the post office to mail off some items, and went to Wal-Mart to buy some supplies. I hope to make it to Denton, TX in about 10 days of riding. From here it is about 461 miles away.

Hope all is well, Jochen.


Tonights lodging


Todays check-in location

Todays ride

Todays terrain
The route to Brownsfield, TX

The terrain to Brownsfield, TX

My trip so far (968 miles)

Just a look at the terrain I have ridden through

No comments:

Post a Comment